· Until the horse overturns, the horseman won’t fall.
· A wood has ears, and a field has eyes.
· If a woman wants to use cunning, a hundred men will be cheated.
· The world is a ladder: one falls, another rises.
· Better to have an egg today than a hen tomorrow.
· In cotton wool you will not hide fire.
· The best keeper of a secret is the person who does not know it.
· A mouse feels like a lion in its own mouse-hole.
· It’s easy to turn sweet into bitter, but difficult to turn bitter into sweet.
· You will have to pay back sometime if you borrow money or cause harm.
· However many you jump over, you can’t jump over yourself.
· The hand and the mouth find each other easily.
· Until you have seen the best, you won’t understand the worst.
· Where the high is not present, the low becomes high.
· From destiny you will not escape.
· A full person will not understand the hungry.
· Both bad and good are temporary.
· A bottomless jug cannot be filled with water.
· When the first leaves fall, there is nothing for the rest to laugh about.
· A dropped stone sharpens.
· The force of a river is known by its stones.
· You can’t clap with one hand.