WISE ABKHAZIANS ADVISE:
· Don’t do the job until it starts to scream.
· Don’t first consider profit, but expenses.
· Go to bed hungry, get up without debts.
· Eat your breakfast yourself, share your dinner with a friend, and give your supper to an enemy.
· Let your enemy have a bad neighbour.
· When you are crossing the river by boat, don’t swear at the boatman.
· Do not call death, she will find you herself.
· If you’ve done something bad, don’t wait for something good to happen.
· Don’t lend a horse to someone who has never raised one before.
· Look after a horse as if it was a relative, but sit down on it as if it was an enemy.
· In a boat, sing songs which the owner likes.
· If you can’t see to the bottom, don’t go in the water.
· Today’s egg is better than yesterday’s chicken.
· If you learn to listen, you can tell a lot.